Wednesday, May 13, 2020

IF YOU LOVE AVATAR CHECK OUT THIS SHOW - THE DRAGON PRINCE

The Dragon Prince is my new favourite show to watch and I haven't even finished it yet (I'm on the middle of the second book). The story is amazing, very Avatar like, the animation has a weird feel to it but after some time you will start to appreciate it. It's an epic story written from many familiar faces from Avatar The Last Airbender, like Aaron Ehasz and Giancarlo Volpe, also the voice of Callum - the lead on this show is Jack DeSena the voice of Sokka on the original show! It has debuted on 2018 on Netflix and it has three books (like Avatar)-(only 27 episodes yet), 9 episodes per book and I can't stop telling you how much I like it, you should watch it immediately yourselves to understand how good it is. Here's the trailer:

No comments: